- Never leave your burning candle unattended
- Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
- Never leave your candle burning for longer than 2 hours
- Discontinue use when your wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the base of your jar
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle. Never leave your burning candle unattended. Make sure your candle is positioned safely and resting on a heat resistant surface.
- On the first burn, allow the wax pool to melt all the way to the edge of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a memory and ensures an even burn, which prevents your candle from tunnelling around the wick.
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 2 hours. It’s important to carefully monitor the burn time, especially once you’re half way through your candle as the reduced amount of wax can cause the jar to overheat. Once your candle has burned beyond the halfway point reduce your burn times to a one hour maximum.
- When you've finished with your burn session, extinguish the flame safely. In the event your wicks are no longer centred in the vessel, reposition them correctly and allow the wax to cool and reset before re-trimming your wick to 5mm prior to the next burn.
Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel. Continuing to burn the candle without enough wax may cause the jar to overheat and crack.
- Upcycle! Soy wax biodegradable, simply wash out with hot soapy water and repurpose your beautiful amber glassware.
- Find out more about our glass + jar recycling program here.
Etikette Hot Tip - Your preloved Etikette amber glassware makes for a super sweet plant propagation station.
Soy wax is temperature sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.