Please take good care of your candle.
The below safety instructions must be followed at all times.
Failure to follow these instructions may result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Always trim your wicks to 5mm prior to each use.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Place your candle on a heat resistant surface away from draughts and flammable goods/materials.
- Adhere to the maximum burn time (three hours per session).
- Be mindful of hot wax and hot vessels.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Discontinue use when 1.5cm of wax remains.
P.S. Did you know that, like us, candles have a memory? The first time you burn your candle, allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the vessel before extinguishing the flame. This teaches the wax to burn as smoothly as possible for the rest of your candle's lifespan.