~ Home Rituals Smudging Guide ~
Cleansing Smudge Sticks
Restore calm and balance to your space with our cleansing smudge stick. This simple home ritual welcomes peace and clarity by clearing your home, objects or workplace from negativity. Bundled by hand from ethically harvested white sage.
Prioritise space and time to undertake this ritual. Light a candle and set an intention for the clearing. Light the smudge stick and let it smoke. Gently move the smoke through your space by walking slowly through each room and drifting smoke around your spaces, paying particular attention to corners.
Cleansing & Grounding Palo Santo Sticks
Purify negative energies and welcome grounding and wellness to your space. The ritual of burning Palo Santo, meaning ‘Holy Wood’ originates from the Bursera graveolens tree, whose sweet citrus and woody aromas cleanse and purifies stale energies. Our Palo Santo products are sustainably sourced from Peru, cut from the heartwood of naturally fallen trees and harvested in accordance with guidelines regulating the collection of Palo Santo.
Prioritise space and time to undertake this ritual. Light a candle and set an intention for the clearing. Light the Palo Santo stick and let it smoke for a minute before extinguishing. Gently move the smoke through your space by walking slowly through each room and drifting smoke around your home and objects.
Safety + Safe Practice
- Keep smudge sticks and Palo Santo away from children, pets & flammable materials.
- Be aware of your surroundings while practicing smudging.
- While smudging, be cautious of loose embers and ash.
- Always have a dish of water close by in case of emergency.
- At the end of your practice, safely extinguish the smudge stick. Please note- it is best to extinguish your smudge stick in a dish of sand until all heat has dissipated.